Submitting articles to article directories is one of the best ways for promoting your goods and services, both when they are online as well as offline. The submission of articles usually does not entail any fee and even when they do it is a mere token amount. A nicely drafted and deftly analyzed article can cram a lot of web traffic on to the author‟s website.
10 Benefits of Submitting Articles To eZine
01. You could get your article guaranteed to run in an e-zine. You could agree to run one of their articles in your e-zine if, in exchange, they run yours in their e-zine. It’s a win/win situation.
02. You’ll brand your web site, business and yourself by submitting articles to e-zines. You could include your name, business name, your credentials, web site address and e-mail address in your resource box.
03. Your article might also be placed on the publisher’s home page. If they publish each issue on their home page this will give you some extra exposure.
04. You’ll gain people’s trust. If they read your article and like it, they won’t be as hesitant to buy your product or service. You will then be able to increase your profits.
05. You might get extra exposure if the e-zine publisher archives their e-zine on their site. People might want to read the back issues before they make the decision to subscribe.
06. You might get extra income from people wanting to hire you to write other articles, books, or even ask to speak at seminars. This is a great way to multiply your income.
07. You could allow e-zine publishers to publish your articles in their free e-books. Since people give them away, your advertising could multiply all over the internet.
08. You will become known as an expert on the topics you write about. This will give you and your business extra credibility which will help you compete against your competition.
09. You will get your article published all over the web when you submit it to an e-zine publisher that has a free content directory on their web site. They’ll allow their visitors to republish your article.
10. You will get free advertising. This will allow you to spend your profits on other forms of advertising. You could buy advertisements in other e-zines that don’t publish your articles.
However, not everyone would want to publish their article on e-Zine, at least for myself. Check it out on my other article “Submitting Articles To eZine May Not Be For You!”
#Add on more tips to the comment section below? Thanks in advance!
Take a second look at what appears to be someone's 'good luck.' You'll find not luck but preparation, planning, and success-producing thinking... -- David Joseph Schwartz