This is a topic which I had wanted to write about for quite sometime but held back as it does not make sense back then, however after getting more involves with SFI / TripleClick Business Opportunity it is the most opportune time to actually write something about it, IMHO (in my humble opinion).
Is There Life Online After 50?
If you are someone 50 years and more and had wanted to explore the internet for a way to make money smartly online then it is my desire that I can convey the right message here for you. Based on my own experiences, here are some possibilities that you might be encountering,
- You are not technical savvy thus afraid to take up the challenges involves
- You are extra cautious with the “too-good-to-be-true” claims made by those Gurus or experts
- You are “confuse” and “overwhelm” with information that you actually do not know where to start
- Your “EGO” is getting in the way, always having some “defense” on whatsoever you read or heard online and offline
- You are actually so “green” with your PC or any other related IT functions that is required for your online activities.
Here’s the good news, it is true that there are many baby boomers or someone in their 50s and above who are doing extremely well online in whatever program or business opportunity that they are involve with and here are my personal perception on why is it so,
- After gaining life experiences for close to 30 years (most people starts working at age 20), they are much wiser and not easily manipulated in their thought process
- They will research and analyze whatsoever that they want to do before making a decision about it
- They are prepared to invest into the business opportunity since it’s within their budget
- They are humble to learn from the basics or beginning
- They are persistent and do not give up easily
- They are always planning ahead for themselves or their family members
Does all this make sense by now?
But Why Are Most People Failing Online?
The Online industry is similar in nature to the Offline industry except that you can gain information on practically anything instantly, some of which are nonsensical while most of them are genuine. The trouble is that most people likes to read “the bad news first” and eventually sabotage themselves and missed the opportunity that they are looking for. They are also easily influenced by their “past data” which is subconsciously manipulating their thought process.
How many people have you seen as Successful in the Offline world? How do you define Success in your own perspective? Do you realize that what you think is a Failure might be a huge success to some other people? All these are also similar in the Offline world!
I had always believed this cliche “You Do Not Know What You Don’t Know!” so unless you really tried something with 100% indulgence or passion, how would you know that “something” is not for you? Everyone is claiming that they are looking for the right answers but my question is “Is there really a right one?”
Here’s an extract from a movie that I had watched which is so meaningful,
“Don’t look for answer! Right and wrong answers co-exist in every decision. Wise people make a CHOICE and make it the right answer. Foolish people REJECT the decision and make it become the wrong decision. There is no right answer in life! There is only the process to make it the right answer”
Do you agree with the above paragraph? If you have live life for 50 years like me, I’m sure you know what does it mean.
If you asked “Is there life for you after 50 to make money smartly online?” My answer is an astounding YES!
If you are really seeking or looking for something to do online and have those doubts as mentioned above, why not connect with me and see how can I assist you in your journey to succeed online? Alternatively, you can read about this 100% FREE SFI / TripleClicks Business Opportunity as a stepping stone to do something online for yourself.
#What is your opinion about this article? Care to leave a comment for my readers or visitors? Your action is appreciated!
|SPREAD YOUR LOVE!|
Give someone some help or some hope by Inviting Them To This Blog.
If you know someone who could benefit from this blog - please tell them to visit MakeMoneySmartly.com. You have my permission to share with everyone and anyone you feel could use it, deserves it, value it, would benefit from it and could make a difference with it. Spread the word amongst those who want it, need it and would appreciate it. Please send the link in your newsletter, email message, share it with your fans and followers or give something back to your community. I sincerely thank you from the bottom of my heart and I love you!
Grab hold of a FREE eBook "Build Your Own Cash Pipeline" by recommending this blog to your Twitter or Facebook Followers? Click on the button below,
Knowledge conquered by labour becomes a possession - a property entirely our own. -- Samuel Smiles