With the advancement of Technology in the IT world, Emailing role in the field of marketing is still as strong as ever. E-mail, also known as Electronic Mail, has long becomes an indispensable tool for marketers dealing with online or offline products and services.
The Internet platform allows anyone to reach their marketing segment on a larger scale, especially the World. They are accessible to almost every country and people as long as they are online. E-mail communication is effective and fast but the only setback is that their messages may not be read instantly by everyone. Compare to a mobile user with email communication tool, they gets notified instantly upon receiving a message.
5 Benefits Of Using Email Marketing
If you have not been utilizing email for your marketing, here are some benefits for you to consider:
1) Speed: This is the main factor as to why e-mail marketing is considered a better option when compared to other medium of marketing. With faster internet bandwidth, E-mail marketing with Audio or Video incorporated can still reach their recipients at high speed. It just takes seconds for the sender to transfer their information to their recipient.
2) Reach: E-mail marketing has no boundaries, unless restricted by the Internet Service Provider (ISP) of a country, almost 100% of what is send will reach their recipients in a matter of seconds. This communication medium allows more people worldwide to conduct their business or marketing on a larger scale.
3) Inexpensive: E-mail marketing is comparatively much cheaper, if not FREE, than any other form of marketing. Most senders do not have to incur any special or extra cost to market their product or opinion or even chit-chats when using an email system. Being the most economical and cheap communication tool, it is the most selected medium for people using it for business or personal functions.
4) Effective: Email message reaches their recipient on-hand, i.e. a computer or a mobile phone; therefore they do not have to travel to a designated place to collect it, like those postal mails of the early days. With the advancement of the Internet and Mobile network, most countries today are running on a broadband type network thus the delivery of email messages are fast and instantaneous like the SMS system.
5) Personalized Marketing: E-mail marketing provides you the privilege to personalize your messages to the recipients of your marketing campaign. You only sent to people whom you think will be interested in your product or solution.
Because of the ease of usage and deliverability of your messages, the email system has been the main tool for most internet users for the past years. If you do not possess any email tool yet, you can sign up for a FREE Account at Yahoo or Google.
# Any opinion regarding this topic? Care to add your valuable comment below? Thanks in advance!
Take a second look at what appears to be someone's 'good luck.' You'll find not luck but preparation, planning, and success-producing thinking... -- David Joseph Schwartz