I say “ultimately” because I don’t know how fast you’re going to work on it, or how much time and effort you’re willing to put in. To see results, you need to have a PROCESS.
That means you must expect:
- To have traffic coming to your blog or website each and every day,
- That you will be developing a relationship with the people in your market every single day,
- That those people will begin signing up to your list to read your newsletter
- That those sales will start coming in. No Sales No Commission or No Money Earn. Simple as that!
- That you will constantly find ways to informed others about your products or business opportunity
- To keep repeating the above until you have good results!
Every process takes time.
Your results will start out small, but over a period of time, they will continue to grow.
It is much dependent on you taking consistent action and following the process!
When you want to make money online, you will have to learn stuffs such as:
- Using the search engines
- Online tools such as Splash Page Creator, URL Link Tracking or URL Shortener etc
- Automatic Email System (known as Autoresponder) such as aweber or getresponse.
- Where to buy your Domain Name such as for your “www.desired-name.com”
- Where to Host your website or blogsite such as HostGator for your “www.desired-name.com”
Some of these tools are FREE whilst some are investment that you need to spend on in order for your business to function properly. Most of these tools provider do provides you with the necessary techniques or strategies that you can follow to utilize the tools effectively.
There are an abundance of “How To” courses available on the web. However, some are FREE and some are not. Some are not even helpful at all.
How much do you want to make online?
Well, that’s a very good question. It all depends upon how much ACTION you really want to take!
You even have to ask yourself first, “What EXACTLY do I want?” then “Where do I want to be in 3 to 5 years time?” and try to be a specific as possible.
Then work backwards and decides where you would need to be in 6 months to 2 years. Eventually you have a plan that you can take a step at a time that leads you right to your goal.
I will not tell you what Planning and Goal Setting is about and what are the steps involve because there are plenty of such information on the web which you can easily look up to. But, Planning and Goal Setting is extremely important!
A goal without a plan is just a wish. ~ Larry Elder
All you need is a plan, a road map, and the courage to press on to your destination. – Earl Nightingale
Now comes the ugly truth, you can have the best plan and most ambitiously goal in the world BUT if you do not have the correct mindset, nothing will happen or materialize!
To become successful in any of your endeavor, you must have the right Mindset. Does it seem important to you now?
What is the right mindset? To have it means that you must:
a) Believe that YOU will Succeed, and
b) Be willing to do whatever it takes to reach, acquire or achieve the things that you have been wanting to get or have
c) Mentally SEE your success. Some people call it Visualization. *You can find many self motivation websites or blogs describing about this subject.
When YOU CAN DO the above 3 steps for your personal or business activities until it becomes a HABIT then you will surely SUCCEED!
I will spare you the “detailed explanation of visualization”. Simply put, you can create a “Dream Board” where you paste pictures of your new house, new car, new watch or money in the bank or whatever you desire and spend 5 to 10 minutes daily (with your eyes shut) and painting that picture on your mind. Use your emotion to feel what its like to already have it or possessed.
For example, does the new car smell nice when you sit inside it? Do you feel excited to see your new house? How do you feel seeing the 6 to 7 digit figures on your bank account?
Continue with this exercise EVERY day and do not belittle this technique! It is very powerful and many successful leaders or businessmen have done it!
The purpose of the Dream Board is to:
- Remind you of your Dream and what you intend to achieve at the end of the day.
- Provide you a boost to change to the kind of person you want to be. Let’s say you are someone who is untidy or have long hair or nails but to drive that Ferrari of your dream, you got to look sleek, handsome or cool. Savvy?
- Make you TAKE ACTION! One of the most prominent feedbacks about Dream Board is that it makes you want to take action to achieve that goal of yours. Different people have different journey. Some smoother some rougher but just by taking action, you will start to develop the passion or desire that will determined how soon you want to reach your goals. By taking action, you would have created a Momentum that will keep making you want to do more.
The technique above is a part of “The Law of Attraction”. Go watch the movie “The Secret” and you will understand a little more. Remember, ALL the 3 Steps above must be practiced together for it to become effective!
Therefore, in order for things to get going, your Mindset is very important! It determines your future!
# Please feel free to comment or write to me regarding any subject matter and to be connected with you will be my privilege.